PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Overview
Symptoms of PCOS
Signs, Indications and Symptoms of PCOS
- Irregular Menstrual cycle
- Absence of Menstrual cycle for a few months
- Prolonged or Scanty bleeding during menstrual cycle
- Difficulty in conceiving / Infertility
- Increased male hormones, reflecting excess hair growth on face, chest, stomach, back, thumbs or toes.
- Obesity, increase in weight from the abdominal area, waistline, and difficulty in weight loss.
- Hair thinning / Baldness
- Skin issues – Acne, Oily Skin, Dandruff
- Pelvic Pain
Cure at our centre
According to research and modern medicine, there exists no definite cure for PCOS; it can only be managed with special treatments, diet management and lifestyle changes. In Ayurveda, at our center, we can assist in management of PCOS, by directing the patients towards proper lifestyle changes and management, accompanied with Ayurvedic Treatments, which help in detoxification of the body and boosting immunity.
PCOS must be taken care always at a very early stage, which can be effectively managed using Ayurvedic home remedies and herbal medicines to flush out all the toxins. Ayurveda classifies PCOD as Kapha Disorder. The best natural way of preventing and curing PCOS, is by balancing the doshas, which implies the miraculous Panchakarma Treatment, involving various kinds of herbs along with dietary and lifestyle changes to cure this disease. From the name in itself, Panch means five and karma means treatments, namely, Basti, Uttarbasti, Virechan, Vamana, and Nasya. Along with the Panchakarama Treatment, Yoga accompanied is proven with best results in posture correction Weight loss, and Relaxation process.
Benefits of the Treatment
Pros of Panchakarma therapy
- Reduces Body weight
- Decreases insulin resistance
- Regulates normal hormone secretion. Fine-tunes endocrine system.
- Removes toxins
- Corrects body metabolism
- Mental faculties, strength and vitality are enhances
- Promotes fertility