Al Karama Ayurvedic Treatment for Insomnia has been proven to be one of the best solutions for sleep disorders in Dubai. We have decades of experience in providing ayurvedic treatments for sleep disorders.
Facing difficulty in falling asleep and staying in bed indicate insomnia problem. When the body is active and mind is busy in rush of thoughts, it is difficult to take sound sleep.
Ayurveda For Insomnia
What Are The Symptoms And Early Signs Of Insomnia?
- The problem in falling asleep
- Waking up at the night
- Waking up too early
- Not feeling fine-rested after a complete night sleep
- Daytime sleepiness
- Irritability, depression, and anxiety
- A problem in paying attention, focusing on tasks, or remembering
- Increased errors or accidents
What Are The Main Causes Of Insomnia?
Some of the general causes of chronic insomnia are:
- Anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Gastrointestinal issues such as reflux, Endocrine problems such as Hyperthyroidism, Asthma, Arthritis, Neurological situations such as Low back pain, chronic pain, etc.
- Such medications for the common cold, thyroid disease, nasal allergies, high blood pressure, heart disease, birth control pills, and asthma can also cause insomnia.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Insomnia Includes: